Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"And Your Bird Can Sing" by The Beatles




Given the resurgence of Beatlemania the last few weeks over the modern remaster releases and the new Rock Band coming out, I have, understandably, been wading in to my Beatles catalogue more frequently.  Though I'm sure it goes without saying, The Beatles are, and forever will be, my all-time favorite band (which makes me exactly like every other non-crazy person on earth, I know, but I still like to say it anyway).

Last night my friend and fellow Beatles acolyte, Chelsea, and I were discussing the band and their many albums at some length.  And so, due to the recent media hype and super-geek-out conversations, I have Beatles on the brain today.

All that being said, enjoy one of my favorite Beatles tracks:  And Your Bird Can Sing (the Revolver version, not the over-produced single version).

1 comment:

  1. Nice choice. Here's the remastered version in stereo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_P71QAEZKs

    ReplyDelete